With two decades of experience MADE is continuously supporting pharmaceutical companies by providing high quality and cost effective non-clinical services.
We help our customers decide “go / what next / no” during process from hit/lead optimization to drug candidate validation. Special expertise of MADE are the non-clinical services for pharma industry – in vivo, ADME/PK and toxicity studies.
Preclinical development is very crucial as far as time, quality, experience and cost is concerned. At MADE we use the best practices to address all your regulatory and nonregulatory needs. We have expertise in tailoring our in vivo services according to your project’s needs.
MADE PHARMA services include
- Efficacy studies / Supplementary studies
- diabetes and obesity
- cardiovascular (hypertension)
- cancer models (breast and xenografts models)
- gastro-intestinal systems (ulcers, colitis)
- dermatology (psoriasis, skin inflammation)
- Pre-toxicity / Regulatory Toxicology
- acute/repeated/local toxicity
- GLP or non-GLP
- matrices; plasma/serum/whole blood, and solid tissues
- microsampling technique is available
The needed GLP studies for regulatory purposes are performed with our partners.
MADE can help you in identifying CROs, outsourcing and managing non-clinical studies portfolio.